Tuesday 7 June 2016

Attitude Selfie - How I look taking a Selfie - Selfie quotations - Selfie Quotes - Selfie Ideas - Selfie Craze

Attitude Selfie - How I look taking a Selfie - Selfie quotations - Selfie Quotes - Selfie Ideas - Selfie Craze




Capricon swims in the sea of karma - ruled by Saturn a planet that relates to the reap what you sow school of thought
The Astrology Place


Self-Shot 
for
Facebook

"Whenever I'm feeling a little down, I put on my favorite high heels to stand a little taller."
Dolly Parton

Just About to Sleep
#no Filter #Nomakeup #instacat

How I look
Taking a Selfie


 
I can be your Baby Girls <3

My
Attitude
is based
on how
you treat
me!


I look like such a hipster today!

Attitude Selfie - How I look taking a Selfie - Selfie quotations - Selfie Quotes - Selfie Ideas - Selfie Craze

#selfiequotes, #selfieideas, #selfiecraze, #attitudeselfies, #girlyselfies

No comments:

Post a Comment